[directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Meeting November 30th

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Meeting November 30th
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:22:15 -0500

Hello,

First off, I would like to extend a giant THANK YOU to Andrew
Engelbrecht (sudoman) for all of his hard work and for being such a
great steward to the Free Software Directory for many months. Over the
past few months the work that volunteers have done with Andrew have
improved the quality and increased the number of packages listed in the
Directory. As a result, we have seen a steady increase of traffic to the
Directory over the past several months and we have seen greater overall
interest in the Directory both as an idea and as a project people want
to contribute to.

The next Free Software Directory meeting will be on November 30th. There
will be no Directory meeting this Friday, November 23rd.

Cheers,

Josh

--
Joshua Gay