[directory-discuss] website layout malfunction

From: Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Subject: [directory-discuss] website layout malfunction
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:46:46 -0400

I noticed that the normal layout of the directory wiki is broken.

Compare
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Main_Page&useskin=vector
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Main_Page&useskin=monobook

Everything in the left column including the logo, link to the 'home' page and toolbox are not visible in the default (vector) skin.  I doubt this is intentional since there is still content there; it's just hidden.  When I login and set my preference to a different skin it works fine.  I checked http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=MediaWiki:Common.css for vandalism, but it's fine.

Since I know how to "skin" mediawiki, perhaps I can help.

Best regards,

Greg Rundlett
eQuality-Technology.com