Re: [directory-discuss] URGENT: pages that isn't redirecting properly

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] URGENT: pages that isn't redirecting properly
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:35:24 -0500

Hi David, et al.

This is important to fix and I will do it. It appears from the revision
history that there was a flaw in my scripts which must have rewrote many
of th IceCat subpages with a redirect to itself (the IceCat subpage). I
think most or all of these pages will simply need me to undo the last
change, which I will have my script do.

However, this is not an urgent fix. Most if not all of these entries are
not approved for publication. The next step after fixing the redirect
problem is to bulk unapprove all of these pages. I  am not sure exactly
how I should do that exactly.

Best,

Josh

--