[directory-discuss] backup of wiki, trying to enrich the data on the dir

From: Mike Dupont
Subject: [directory-discuss] backup of wiki, trying to enrich the data on the directory
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:27:38 -0500

I have made and export of the wiki and it is available here:
https://archive.org/details/directoryfsforg_w-20160215-wikidump

I am hosting the data from the directory on a semantic media wiki
http://freedomandopenness.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page
It is currently importing now.

I hope to merge it with other data sources there and report back my findings. I have been working on creating/comparing the data to wikidata and wikpedia.
my main project description is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mdupont/Open_content

I am looking for a shell server to run some of these complex processes on, the wikimedia labs server is for wikimedia stuff only, and it is not clear if they want to host all this data.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Kansas Linux Fest http://kansaslinuxfest.us