Re: [directory-discuss] Subrosa has been discontinued

From: Strypey of Aotearoa
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Subrosa has been discontinued
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:12:02 +1300

Greetings

From: "Svetlana A. Tkachenko" <address@hidden>
I don't think we keep track of "not maintained" projects.
One of the criteria for this is the last release date.
And it is already present in the entry.

Website being up or down doesn't necessarily correlate with how maintained a project is.

The GITHub repo specifically says that the project has been discontinued. I think it's poor service to users not to state this on the entry if it stays in the Directory.

We maybe want to update the link with this?
http://web.archive.org/web/20150907105509/https://subrosa.io/

I think the GITHub page is a more current reference, but I'll defer to the wisdom of more experienced heads.

Regards
Strypey

--
"In a society which has abolished adventure the only adventure that remains is to abolish the society"
- graffito Paris, May 1968

http://aotearoa.indymedia.org/