[directory-discuss] Available to help

From: Kete Foy
Subject: [directory-discuss] Available to help
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:12:45 +0000

Hello,
I have read
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate and
some of
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Requirements. I
don't really see a way to jump right in and help during Friday Freenode
meetings, but I am available to help :-) In this list's archive, I see a
lot of subjects about reviewing pages, and that's how I envisioned
helping: check a page that needed approval and let an administrator know
after I tidied it up or checked it for approval.
--
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org
gpg --recv-key 0xD7E954319C95097FC314C2A2DD8C15BD01685E3A