[directory-discuss] initial cmogstored page created

From: Eric Wong
Subject: [directory-discuss] initial cmogstored page created
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 23:29:00 +0000

Hi all, I just created a page for cmogstored:

        https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Cmogstored&oldid=42478

Please feel free to ask if you need any help or clarification
with anything.  I used w3m (no JS, image or CSS support), so the
form layout on the page was a bit messy and I may have missed
something.

cmogstored is intended to be used with a MogileFS cluster.
MogileFS an "open source" (upstream's words, not mine)
distributed file store.  It's Artistic+GPL-1.0+ (same as Perl5),
so technically qualifies as Free Software and only uses
Free Software dependencies (Perl5 + (MySQL|Postgres|SQLite))

I am the maintainer of cmogstored, but not MogileFS, but I'll
probably create entries for MogileFS and related libraries, too.

AFAIK, cmogstored is part of FreeBSD ports collection.
I'm not sure if it's in any GNU/Linux distros, yet.

It also uses gnulib and is mentioned in the gnulib users.txt

Thanks.