Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS

From: Alessandro Gasparini
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:01:13 +0200

Hi Adonay,

thanks for the note, I proceeded to refine the description trying to make clearer the concept that you have expressed.

Also as suggested by Greg I managed to add a direct reference to the license in the LogicalDOC Community page (I hope it is sufficiently visible)
https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-logicaldoc-community

Have a nice weekend
Alex