[directory-discuss] https://restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [directory-discuss] https://restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 22:50:27 -0400

This is an interesting list, a combination of things we do like and
things we think are still problematic.

Is anyone excited about the idea of going through this list and making
sure all the programs that can be installed locally / self-hosted and
meet our other criteria are listed in the Directory, and then appear in
some sort of Google-replacement-themed Collection or list that can be
referenced? I suspect there is a lot of overlap with our existing PRISM
collection..

-john