please help

From: popwitmeBKUP
Subject: please help
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 18:17:32 -0800

i am new to tails. i know i should have learned gnupg better and tails but
i screwed up. i think i saved my keys to the desktop or something by
accident. i can see my key in the application but i cant do anything with
it. i cant find my private key anywhere! i have the public key. i really
need to fix this because that key is EXTREMELY important. please please
help me. thank you. the key is under the name popwitme ... there is no
email associated with the key either. ive tried everything.