BALL non-free

From: Ben Tris
Subject: BALL non-free
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 11:12:32 +0200

Looking at:

https://github.com/BALL-Project/ball

https://github.com/BALL-Project/ball_contrib

https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/BALL

My conclusion is that this does not comply to the GPL.

There is certainly  non-free content in those repos.

(I stopped contributing to the FSD, maybe I pop in later if I see more
content contributors)

(I don't mind if the FSD take over or reject the standard links I
proposed, I don't think it's all that important.

Do whatever you want with main and license contributions I did, not that
I think it's necessary to mention)

(That list with covid related is online for a few days more, do with it
whatever you want.)

Nice Day,