Re: directory-discuss Digest, Vol 85, Issue 12

From: Lorenzo L. Ancora
Subject: Re: directory-discuss Digest, Vol 85, Issue 12
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:25:40 +0000

Hi all,
all quoted issues were fixed during the last weekly IRC meeting.

To ensure question 2 won't need to be repeated, now I've further
documented the IRC template using the related Discussion page.

Best regards,
Lorenzo

--
All messages from/to this account should be considered private.
Messages from/to newsletters should not be reshared.