Lorenzo Ancora proposed Team captain for the Project team Translators

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Lorenzo Ancora proposed Team captain for the Project team Translators
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 03:32:56 +0200

I've recommended Lorenzo as team leader for the translation project before in https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Translators -- I am absolutely convinced that he will handle the tasks effectively.

He wants to start working with translation templates to streamline the process.

Do you think we should give him the Team captain role Donald/Craig? If yes, then I'll change "Team Captain (multilingual): LorenzoAncora (proposed)" to "Team Captain (multilingual): LorenzoAncora" at https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Translators