Lorenzo Ancora proposed Team captain for the Project team Translators

From: Lorenzo L. Ancora
Subject: Lorenzo Ancora proposed Team captain for the Project team Translators
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 20:59:44 +0000

Hi David,
I will start producing dedicated templates after the work we agreed on
the new Backlog is completed.

In the meantime I will assist any translator, approve new translations
and check translated pages are not subject to corruption (wrong use of
templates, missing/untranslated parts, bogus title, etc.).
Administrators should not hesitate to remind me of any need, as as usual
I am calm and habitual.

As always, is wise to contact me during the weekly meetings. :-)

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
All messages from/to this account should be considered private.
Messages from/to newsletters should not be reshared.