'Version comment' field is not displayed

From: Sebastian
Subject: 'Version comment' field is not displayed
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:52:18 +0000

Dear all,

For my recent entry to the Directory, Kirc[1], I added text into the
'Version comment' field. Unfortunately, this is not appearing when the
page is viewed normally. Another entry I have worked on, Socat[2], also
shows this problem.

[1]: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Kirc
[2]: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Socat

Since this field could contain very important information that users
would want to know before using the release, please could a directory
administrator look into this issue?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Sebastian

--