Re: Rust trademark policy

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: Rust trademark policy
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 07:14:03 +0200

I already listed Rust and three other programs from Mozilla at
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Antifeatures#Trademark

Should we hide the content at I did with
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/SeaMonkey for these entries?:
* https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Bugzilla

* https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/IceCat/Lightbeam

* https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Rust