Re: State of the directory import script

From: Craig Topham
Subject: Re: State of the directory import script
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:08:52 -0500

On 11/24/21 8:23 PM, Yuchen Pei wrote:
Hello,

What is the state of the directory import script
<https://savannah.gnu.org/p/directory>?

Is it still being used to import into the FSD?  How often does the import
happen and what was the last time it happened?

I am certain it is supposed to be and should probably be ran regularly at the weekly FSD meeting. Any suggestions are welcome. I will add it to my ToDo list to take a look.

~Craig