Re: Gdb debugger issue on M1 Mac

From: Arun Thomas M
Subject: Re: Gdb debugger issue on M1 Mac
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 19:45:45 +0530

Joel

Thank you very much for your response. Greatly appreciate it.

Please allow me to ask yourself one thing. SIP is by default there to protect
the folders required to safeguard critical system components. Disabling SIP is
not recommended by Apple.

Having said that, do you suggest to try the same after disabling the SIP?

Looking forward to your response.

Arun