Re: Add Rust back to Free Software Directory

From: Ade Malsasa Akbar
Subject: Re: Add Rust back to Free Software Directory
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 09:44:45 +0700

For all who want to know the context of this, please see Hyperbola's
Rust Freedom Flaw[1][2] and FSD's Rust discussion page[3]. For me
personally, I'm happy with this good news. I think this could affect
the new operating system, Redox, to become a new FSDG system. I wish I
could finally use Rust without worrying of the software being nonfree.
Thank you Legimet.

Sincerely yours,

Malsasa

-------