discuss-gnu-electric

more newbie questions

From: Thomas McKay
Subject: more newbie questions
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:01:45 -0400

A couple of questions / problems:

1.  During simulation, I sometimes see a solid magenta waveform.  Is this
indicative of something or just a drawing bug?
2.  Is there a tutorial on how to make an icon facet for a schematic?  (I
wasn't successful "winging" it.)
3.  Since I don't have an icon view of my circuit, the instance is drawn
with the ports in various locations w/in the interior of the extents.  When
I try to connect wires to these ports, the auto wire router makes some very
bad choices.  Is there a way to disable "smart" routing?

TIA

Tom

Thomas McKay
VP, Engineering