discuss-gnu-electric

Re: gerber format

From: Michael Tesch
Subject: Re: gerber format
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:32:46 -0500

I was wondering the same thing, with the intention of
working on it myself if no one has started any such
thing.  So, two questions: has anyone started/finished
anything like this?

And, (I guess this is for Mr. Rubin) Is there a procedure/
precedent for contributing to electric?  (how) would you
like that to happen?

Regards,
mt