discuss-gnu-electric

help:problem with installation

From: aditya garapati
Subject: help:problem with installation
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:43:06 -0600

I am trying to install ELECTRIC on my pc running WINDOWS 2000 and compiled it with VC++ 6.0 . I get the following 3 errors . I am a dummie when it comes to windows and C. I dont know if iam missing any libraries . Plz tell me what the error is and if possible a fix to iit.

with regards
aditya

Linking...
graphpcmsgview.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual int __thiscall CView::OnCmdMsg(unsigned int,int,void *,struct AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO *)" (address@hidden@@MAEHIHPAXPAUAFX_CMDHANDLERINFO@@@Z)

graphpcview.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual int __thiscall CView::OnCmdMsg(unsigned int,int,void *,struct AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO *)" (address@hidden@@MAEHIHPAXPAUAFX_CMDHANDLERINFO@@@Z)

debug/Electric.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1