discuss-gnu-electric

CANT SEE NETS, PORTS GDS MODE

From: Gluzer, Zeev
Subject: CANT SEE NETS, PORTS GDS MODE
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:23:22 +0300

I  LOADED A GDS FILE TO ELECTRIC.
I saw only some squares with the cell name on , but I didn't see the nets , ports layers etc.
I selected all the layers but still I didn't see the layout.
what should I do.
Do I have to load a map file?
regards,
 ze'ev
This email message and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the address@hidden and destroy the original message.