Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:22:30 -0700

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:08:49AM -0700, Mike Lindsey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am just getting started with the GNURADIO software and would
> appreciate advice on appropriate hardware.

Hi Mike,

For the wide band stuff we're using a Measurement Computing
PCI DAS4020/12 12-bit 20MSPS A/D card.  We're also using a cable
modem tuner module with a 5.75 MHz IF output, but if you've got a
BAE tuner or something similar, that should work fine.

For narrow band input, folks are using either the built in AC97
sound cards, or using one of the audiophile grade sound cards that sample
at 96KHz.

Eric