Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Beginner questions

From: ziolko ryan paul
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Beginner questions
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:59:09 -0500 (CDT)

I too have this interest.  I am currently looking at setting up a Motorola
3600 baud control channel decoder using GNU Radio.  I know there are
several on the web, but that gives me a nice reference as I strugle
through the GNU Radio implementaion.

Anyone have an good starting point/examples?

        Thanks,
        Ryan