[Discuss-gnuradio] Congrats !

From: Gernot Ziegler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Congrats !
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:33:51 +0100 (MET)

People, this stuff is really impressive !!

I am myself working in the Video4Linux/MJPEG area, (mjpeg.sf.net,
marvel.sf.net) and was thus genuinely impressed to see your screenshots
taken directly from the modulated, _broadcasted_ signal 8-)

Please keep up the good work - maybe we can soon cooperate to write a
generic Video4Linux driver with minimalistic hardware and without any of
these puny WinTV cards ? ;) ;)

Servus,
  Gernot

--