Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interested in joining the hardware project

From: Hermann Gausterer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interested in joining the hardware project
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:32:56 +0100

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 01:19:05PM -0800, Arrigo Benedetti wrote:
> I have been reading messages on the list for a few days, and I am very
> interested in contributing to the hardware project.
> I have several of experience in (Xilinx) FPGA and board design, and have
> access to FPGA design tools.

hi, nice to meet an real "hardwarehacker" ;-)

how difficult is it to produce a pci-card with such an
xilinx ic, is there an additional pci-interface (2nd IC) needed?

have you ever done that?

what we need is a cheap A/D (or a lot of them) an I2C interface
(for a tuner) and all remaining IOs configured als GPIOs :-))

hermann