RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Nice frequency allocation chart from the c old No

From: Kennedy . MJ
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Nice frequency allocation chart from the c old North :)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:14:02 -0400

But wait! Don't forget Canada! :)

http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/pics/sf/spectallocation.pdf

Take particular look at the 2.4 GHz amateur band on the Canadian chart.
Then compare it with the U.S.... hummm.....

Also take note, I think in the US, they are installing digital AM?
and a new wider, digital, more bandwidth FM? Is there project started to
decode this stuff?
What are the legal issues on this?

Here in Canada, we have DAB or Digital Audio Broadcast. Take a look on the
chart at
the 1452-1492 Mhz frequencies. Is this another signal possibility to decode?
Just wondering?

Mike