[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems implementing the transmitter side.

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems implementing the transmitter side.
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 03:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear GNURadios'
Hi
   makeing progress in our sdr project now we got in trouble implementing the transmitter side. it's kind of syncnorization problem but in the frequency  field (not in phase yet).
We need to send samples of sin waves to the soundcard on very accurate intervals (assume a 1khz sin wave to be send).
how could we produce sin waves to be send to the soundcards with a specified frequency (independent of CPU speed, number of  tasks running,...).
   we tried a structre named "times" with "it_value.tv_usec", but the most available frequency was much less than needed, making it almost useless. we were thinking of  RTlinux or UTIME structure.

can any body tell me :
1- Does GNURadio have source codes for the transmitter side too?
2- if not,what do you suggest ?
3- and if yes, i would appritiate any documentations about the procedure!

Looking for your response

-- Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?