[Discuss-gnuradio] Microtune supplier?

From: Ben Gelb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Microtune supplier?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:46:31 -0400

Hello all,

I've been a member of this list for a couple weeks now and I'm very
interested in working with GNURadio. I'm a senior in high school at the
moment and I am looking to focus on GNURadio for my senior research
project. I'm attempting to find funding for a Measurement Computing
card, so any suggestions there are appreciated, but what I'd really like
to know is where one can purchase one of these Microtune modules and
about how much they cost.

Thanks,
Ben