[Discuss-gnuradio] FFTW3 ??

From: Jung Ko
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFTW3 ??
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:12:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build GNURadio on my linux system. Now I'm stuck at the FFTW
package. The build fails because it wants the fftw.h header file. However,
the FFTW package that I downloaded has fftw3.h file only. Does this mean
that I need to download an older version of fftw package?

Would the program still work if I simply create a symbolic link from
fftw3.h to fftw.h??

Below is the error message that I get:
In file included from udp_rx.cc:34:
../../../src/pspectra/lib/vrio/VrFFTSink.h:42:18: fftw.h: No such file or
di

--
Sincerely,
Jung Ko