[Discuss-gnuradio] GrTCPSource

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GrTCPSource
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:46:48 -0600

I've recently been working on a new TCP source module for GNU Radio. I've posted it to my website OscarOnline.org under the GNU Radio section. My previous C programming experience is limited but its pretty heavily based on the GrFileSource code so hopefully its not that bad. It works now but perhaps there should be some additional buffering added. Hope this is helpful to someone....
-David Carr