[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the 4707 tuners...

From: Tom Huppi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the 4707 tuners...
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:43:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

1st, an update on the ebay tuners:  I got them and sent about half
of them out as samples to folks in the US, Britain, and Australia.
The remaining were sent to TAPR.  They have agreed to handle
further distribution and collection of data.  They only received
them today so further info is not known.  Maybe Steve can provide
an update when possible.

TAPR:  I've taken the liberty of forwarding the below information
to the discuss-gnuradio mailing list as there have been recent
discussions of related issues.

GR: see above...

All:  I made a feeble effort to obtain some info from Microtune
sales, but didn't come up with anything useful and have not
followed it up.  I got a bit more info by creating an account at
Microtune, but nothing specific, and nothing that others probably
do not already have.