Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two more SDR articles from COTS Journal

From: MiB
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two more SDR articles from COTS Journal
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:51:52 -0800

Well as the group know I have suggested a system (have pappers and
everything but it seams like there is no intrest in what I have done so I
dropped the case - trying to find funding here in sweden but its hard.
Specially if the system shall be in opensource and have the main function
that the network IS the people, or rewirteln 100 users are more that 1
operator.