[Discuss-gnuradio] Thanks

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Thanks
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:06:46 -0800

I'm very excited to have the USRP ready for sale.  Its been a very long journey,
and I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize some of the people who made
the USRP possible.

Back at the end of 2002, Vladimir Dergachev, Jamie Morken, and Mike Kennedy
collaborated with me on the early designs and helped get this all started.
Thanks, guys.

The NSF and the University of Utah are supporting this work .  Thanks to Jay
Lepreau and the rest of the Utah team for all of their help and support.

Of course, none of this would be possible without Eric, who wrote all the host
software and firmware for the USRP, as well as helped architect and debug the
whole thing.  As he likes to point out, he also found me funding so I could
quit the day job :)  And thanks also to John Gilmore and the Public Software
Fund for support, hardware and guidance.

Thanks also to everyone who has contributed to GNU Radio, whether with code or
with ideas.  And thanks to the whole group for waiting patiently (and some not
so patiently :) for the USRP all this time.

Matt