Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New tarballs to fix FC2 and add rbf's

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New tarballs to fix FC2 and add rbf's
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:41:27 -0500

Eric Blossom wrote:
I've just upload new tarballs for three of our modules.
These changes back out the dependency on libpython, and add the FPGA
binary files (.rbf) and verilog source code to the usrp tarball.

Here are the new tarballs:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/gr-audio-oss-0.5.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/gr-usrp-0.4.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/usrp-0.7.tar.gz

http://comsec.com/wiki?GnuRadio2.X always has links to the latest tarballs.

CVS has everything but the rbf's.  If you need them, grab them from
the usrp tarball.  They're in usrp/fpga/rbf.

Eric

Is CVS' annoying binary file handling capability preventing the rbf files from getting into the CVS repository? If so maybe you could uuencode it and have uudecode be part of the build and/or install process?

In other news my USRP is up and running with CVS Gnuradio and Debian Sarge. I hope to start doing some developing next week after things at work have settled down.

--
Krzysztof Kamieniecki
callsign:KB1KLB