Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs compile error (libtool: compile: specify a ta

From: mj
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs compile error (libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag')
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:17:31 -0800 (PST)

After changing:

LTASCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(AS)
$(AM_ASFLAGS) $(ASFLAGS)

LTASCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(CCAS)
$(CCASFLAGS) $(AS) $(ASFLAGS)

and then running "./for-all-dirs ../buildit" it still
gives the same error. The Makefile is overwritten back
to the way it was before.

I am doing everything as root to see if it compiles
properly and marking Makefile as read only has no
effect.

cheers,

mj