[Discuss-gnuradio] LED blinking

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LED blinking
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:47:23 -0500

I finally got wxPython to play nice (thanks for all the help).  The next
issue is that the LED doesn't seem to be blinking anymore.  I'm not sure
what caused it, but does that mean the USRP is fried?  Is there some
voodoo spell I can cast to bring it back to life?  It isn't just the
LED, as the board doesn't register with the USB controller.

-Rahul
--
Rahul Dhar
address@hidden