Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP TX to RX

From: Bob Vincent
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP TX to RX
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:43:19 -0500

Here's the files I got after running the fsk_tx for a while. The fmzz.pcx is what happens to the waveform after a few seconds (maybe 20 or so).
The fm.pcx is what the waveform looks like after running for a while longer.
Previously I wrote:
Today I hooked up a spectrum analyzer, and found there is a problem in the outgoing interp filter.
What happens is that over time the signal gets corrupted. The resulting frequency domain plot eventually looks like a triangle.
I'm trying to save the screen to a floppy disk (this is an old Rhode-Schwartz, but it still works fine). I'll post when I have it.