Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS tree broken?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS tree broken?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:50:53 -0800

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 12:28:07AM -0000, Robert McGwier wrote:

> Eric:
>
> Everything is built and running and the behavior
> you described is exactly what I saw in the files
> downloaded from the links on the Wiki. When I did
> bootstrap/for-all-dirs, it blew with "No makefile.in"
>
> I copied the Makefile.in and all seemed to work.

OK.  The makefile.in's from the tarballs probably don't match CVS.

I suspect time skew between your system and the CVS server.
You might try the ./for-all-dirs again.

Eric

> The GnuRadio/hamlib/sdr-1000
> stuff is pretty much out of date BTW because of the
> RFE add-on board.

Patches definitely welcome.

The only thing we're shipping is
gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/sdr_1000.py
We wrote it for the very early boards.

> I am proceeding to figure out how to build a useful
> widget before I take on two large projects.
>
> Bob

Great.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Eric