Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp* example consolidation

From: Joshua Lackey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp* example consolidation
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:42:46 -0800

I changed the order the programs were called in "./bootstrap" to fix
something similar in a program of mine.

Try the following patch in a newly checked-out version of gnuradio-core
and see if './bootstrap; ./configure; make' works as it should.

--

*** gnuradio-core.old/bootstrap Sat Apr 10 10:59:35 2004
--- gnuradio-core/bootstrap     Sun Feb 27 14:26:37 2005
***************
*** 29,37 ****
    (
      cd $dir