Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio and AX-25

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio and AX-25
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:49:35 +0930

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 16:12, Amaury Jacquot wrote:
> what would it take for gnuradio to be wired with the ax-25 code in the
> kernel (the PSK-31 stuff seems like a prime contender)

If you do, consider that not all platform have kernel support for AX25 and
hence it should be optional. It's hard enough as is to build, run and
maintain Gnuradio even without the many other bells and whistles that I can
think off.

cheerio Berndt
--
Every man who says frankly and fully what he thinks is doing a public service.
[Leslie Stephen]