Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] failed to find urb in pending_rqsts: (nil)

From: Harald Welte
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] failed to find urb in pending_rqsts: (nil)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:15:10 +0200

Thanks for your response, Eric.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 04:05:49PM -0700, Eric Blossom wrote:

> > Does anyone have an idea what's going on?
>
> Haven't seen this before.

seems to be a kernel bug in 2.6.12-rc2, where REAPURB[NDELAY] can return
NULL pointers.  Greg KH's kurrent patchest on top of -rc2 fixes the
problem.  I've now been able to run the wfm_rcv_gui.py and listen to FM
radio :)

I'm now trying to get the same setup running on my notebook (Apple
TiBook IV, 1GHz G4, PC-Card USB2 Adapter).  For some reason debian
unstable doesn't provide the same version of wxPython on ppc than on
i386/x86_64.  Need to investigate why...

btw: My first project for the USRP will be passive sniffing of
ISO14443 A/B (the on-the-air protocol used between rfid readers and tags
or contactless smartcards).  I'll keep you posted on my proceedings.

--
- Harald Welte <address@hidden>                         http://gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)