Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Baselines curved?

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Baselines curved?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:54:38 +0000

Cascaded Integrator Comb filters are pretty simple filters that are very fast to compute but produce those slow roll offs. There are more complex things that could be done and hopefully now that the USRP is really flowing out the door, daughtercards and all, and
as we come up to speed, we can work on these subtleties in the core code.

Bob

Lamar Owen wrote:

Anyone have any idea why the noise floor baselines would be curved? Attached is a png of an example.

I would have expected it to be flatter.