[Discuss-gnuradio] Video software 'scopes'...

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video software 'scopes'...
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:09:33 -0700

Now that I've scratched and clawed my way to a working set up for GNURadio, I was wondering if anyone has implemented video signal specific tools, such as a 'waveform' monitor, or a 'vectorscope'?

If not, does any one have any references as to exactly how these devices 'work', and given time and,
well time, I may be able to do so.

Thanks
John