[Discuss-gnuradio] OTA Samples

From: mgray
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OTA Samples
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:11:10 -0700 (MST)

I've posted some new OTA samples that include FM broadcast stations.
Stations contain SCA (Subsidiary Communications Authorization) and RBDS
(Radio Broadcast Data System).  The RBDS system provides song title,
artist, station callsign, and other basic information that is displayed on
common automotive receivers.  The RBDS signal is a 57KHz (3 x 19KHz pilot
tone) sub carrier that is BPSK modulated at 1187.5 bps.  This is an open
standard that would be interesting to process.

I've also posted another GPS snapshot.  I have some Octave (open source
Matlab) that process the snapshots and provides PRN and doppler shift of
the each GPS satellite.  I'll post the scripts later this week.

Finally, I have an updated NTSC snapshot of color bars.  The original
snapshots provided a couple weeks ago were of the wrong sideband.  NTSC is
a VSB system where the lower side band is attenuated below the video
carrier.

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_ota.html

Also provided is an udpated script for the newest version of numarray
(1.3.1):

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_baseline.html

Hope they are useful....