Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU.org GNUradio web page.

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU.org GNUradio web page.
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 13:10:39 -0700

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 03:08:20PM -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:
> Out of curiosity, who is the webmaster for the gnu.org gnuradio web page?

By default, I am.

> Is there a need for help in that area, keeping things updated, etc?  The
> GNU.org page is quite a bit out of date: there's no mention of the USRP
> shipping, for instance, in the news frame.
> --
> Lamar Owen

Your help would be most appreciated.

Step (1) create a user account on savannah, the gnu.org equivalent to source
forge:
   https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

Step (2) mail me your account name and I'll set up you as somebody
   who can edit the web site.

The website content is kept under CVS on savannah and through some
behind-the-scenes magic, commits in CVS are reflected on gnu.org

Details of the process are here, including guidelines, conventions, etc.
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/

Thanks for your offer to help!
Eric