[Discuss-gnuradio] Okay, issue with tvrx_* resolved

From: Robert W McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Okay, issue with tvrx_* resolved
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:41:21 -0400

tvrx_debug and tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui were written to call
usrp.source_c with an argument for the mux in the
form 0xf0f0f0fA  where A = 0 or 2 depending on
where the tvrx is located.   usrp.source_c seems to
have been modified to drop the requirement for
the 0xf0f0f0f  part.   I have tvrx on both RX A
and RX B.  I modified the code to call to
usrp.source_c  with 0 if which_size was 0 and 2
if which_side was 1.  I am listening to 97.5 FM
now with this working.

Bob