[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: RF Analysis

From: Admin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: RF Analysis
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:06:02 +0100

Hi John

Thanks for the tip, but as you guessed, I am looking for something a
little more professional and turnkey so to speak.

The system alone, would need to handle and log over 24hours of
spectrum traces for analysis and comparison etc.

If anyone has any further ideas I'd sure appreciate them.

Kind regards

Mochara