[Discuss-gnuradio] gr compiles on FC4(test3) ok - issue with usrp mux

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr compiles on FC4(test3) ok - issue with usrp mux
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

Gang - Not sure if these emails are getting thru...

I finally got gr to compile on Fedora Core 4 (test 3) by
installing gcc3.4.3, then recompiling cppunit with gcc3.

Now, using python2.4 - I was getting a python2.3 warning about
a number format being depricated - a 'future warning' I think -
now with py2.4 I'm having problems with usrp.set_mux. Using,
from tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py:

        src = usrp.source_c (0, decim, 1, 0xf0f0f0f2, 0)

gets an 'overloaded function' error. Breaking it up into parts

            src = usrp.source_c (0, decim, 1)
            src.set_mux(0xf0f0f0f2)
            src.set_pga(0)

works until it hits src.set_mux where:

    return _usrp1.usrp1_source_c_sptr_set_mux(*args)
OverflowError: argument number 2: long int too large to convert to int

is there a workaround for set_mux??

TIA

--Chuck